Thursday 11 March 2010

Sports Relief 2010

Just a very quick post today.

On the 21st March I will be running the Sports Relief mile in crazy fancy dress with two of my friends. I will most likely be hungover whilst doing this, as I am going out the night before.

We have made a team named Manilla, Mango and the Flying Squirrel! (don't ask)
If there was any chance of you donating to Sports Relief would you think about doing that by sponsoring the team or me as an individual? We have a low target, and would really appreciate any support at all. Just follow the link below to  have a look. It is a registered charity, and everything is secure...there's info on the website all about it.

Manilla, Mango and the Flying Squirrel's team page.

Bye for now!

xxClairexx

No comments:

Post a Comment